Thursday, March 3, 2011

For those who love historical cooking, living history, and the like

Here is my big sister's blog: http://theebonswan.blogspot.com/ She has done a good deal to promote my own work and helped me with the original paper (among many other things).

She is an interpreter/archivist at West Overton Museums in Scottdale, PA, and often blogs about museum events. She also does a lot of work with historical foodways and cooking from Medieval on up. (I give her props for that; my idea of cooking is heating something from the freezer. She got the cooking gene from our father where I didn't). We are both very involved in living history, both Civil War and medieval, so there are many topics within that as well. So...check it! It's a nice place to geek out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment